18.11.07

PARENTS!!

both parents found out bout my piercing.
i know they have th rights to scream their head off
dad kept repeating over&over again till my ears bled dry
he said th reason i pierced my nose was cus' of my malay fren
WTF???!
that's fcking BULLSH_T.
he himself doesn't even know i EXIST. who is he to critisize my friends?
my parents make my life a living hell
they hardly know. wait. they DONT BOTHER wanting to know more about their own daughter.
they hardly talk to me unless it's something bad.
i only APPEAR in their life when i did something wrong
when i'm fine they just treat me as if i'm DEAD.
even when i say hi, they'll ignore my every word.
out of no where, they're all sstrict. grounding me, confiscating my phone. blablabla.
i feel so fcked up.
i have unreasonable parents who hate me.
&im supposed to rejoice about this shit.
when i try talking to them they just walk away.
theyre never there when i need them
they always think i'm doing something bad&never anything good.
to them, i'll always be a bad apple.
i just wish i was born in the right family
they dont even LOVE me for christ sake
i cant even tell them how i feel
if i do, my dad will go screaming "BULLSHIT this BULLSHIT that"
fck, i have no place in this so called family.
God might as well just shoot me down, i don't wanna give a fck anymore.
my life is too full of shit.

No comments: