26.11.07




roar.

haven't posted since, forever.

gah.. so much crap has been going on

conan has found me 2 bands to join[:

thankyou my fren,

&he's joining with me:D

but th band stuff ain't confirmed

i scratched my nose&my piercing fell out

with lots blood TWICE in a row.

gah..

i managed to hurt someones feelings so bad

i feel like SHIT now]:

i brought my dog to th groomers yst&she ended

up having th worst hair cut EVER.

i have yet to buy my sch books

&sch uni(when they're out)

i plan stuff but don't follow them

gah..
i just watched this video of animal killing masscare.
fck those mutha fking china bitches.
they kill th animal when it's alive
they chop of their legs
they skin them alive
they step on their necks&heads till they DIE
they throw them around&beat them with huge ugly sticks till they die.
&they say th more torture for th animal,th more tender th meat is
what kinda fucking rule is that ???
why dont they just BURN IN HELL!
i wish God would skin them alive
beat them till they die.
tie their necks to a branch&hit them like they were pinnatas.
gah..
my eyes are now so red from all th crying
i really <3>

No comments: