26.2.08

i really cannot believe ya'll would do such a thing.
maybe its my fault.
idk.
i never knew you both would have the heart to do it.
but nvm.
its all fucking done&over.
i really dont wann a say this but i hate seeing both of you together.
right now its as if a thousand knives are in my heart.
i know ya'll dont have the guts to tell me or whatsoever shit.
at least spare a thought for my feeling pls ?
you really dont knw how fucking pain it is to see your best best friend whom you thought really cared for you, actually do such a thing behind your back, &never wanted to tell you.
i dont wish to see you in another 3 months.
but i dont think i have a gawd damn choice right now.
during this 3mths we're sure gonna contact in some way.
&darling, you're my bestie.
i wanna say i hate you but youre my bestest best friend&i still love you.
why was i ever so stupid.
pls God just fucking kill me right now.
im fucking drowning myself in pills&liquor&ciggs.
i just wanna fucking kill this bloody body of mine.
noone cares, why should i.
you both dont seem to anyways.
well, i wish you 2 happiness.
&i hope you're fucking happy right now.

No comments: