10.2.08

lol.
i shall learn to blog everyday when im online from now on.
since my blog is rotting anw, so i'll shall pour my heart&soul out.
cny has been alright.
i miss my grandpa]:
i really do.
i cried so badly last night thinking of him.
he died a few years ago.
every cny is so sad.
i miss my uncle too.
though im not so close with him,
i still do.
i cant forget his smile.
so many ppl are dying.
how fcked up is that.
it sucks.
every year just gets worst and worst.
i wonder who's next on the death angel's list.
i miss grandpa]':
mom and i seem normal now.
but she gets fed up with me alot.
went to visit dad's fren&family today.
it was ok[:
when we were otw home,
dad talked about us being stupid
&how stupid it is to argue with us.
blablabla.
&he enphaisesed on my attitude.
how much ive changed to be such a rebel.
&not allowing me to go out AT ALL.
&the sudden change in me putting on EYELINER.
&how much i look like a bloody minah.
&about my friends.
&studies.
&being irresponsible.
&the list just goes on&on.
im sick&tired of them.
this is the damn reason im running away before 23.
prob aft moms birthday.
i still love her.& i do wanna celebrate her birthday with her.
&im still searching for a councellor.
but idk where to even start.
this is ghastly.

No comments: