22.2.08

tears.

not running away.
dad found out.
yst came home late.
stupid arty run.
wed went out with fannie.
met llyon.
yeah..
right now i have no mood to type shiat.
tmr going deafcon(:
sigh.

you're spending more time with him than me.
you talk about stuff with him that you dont even tell me.
sometimes i wonder if you care about my feelings.
well, i dont wanna show ya'll how fcking sad i am right now.
so i'll just act like im ok&fucking happy like some fuckturd.
i guess ya'll look cuter together.
well, i wish you both all the best, l&f.
sigh.
i really want you to knw how sad i am.
i want you see the boiling tears streaming down my face.
i hate it when i think of both of you.
right now, i dont feel like seeing any of you.
but i have no choice.
im still meeting both of you, tmr.
yes im bloody jealous.
im jealous.
im scared he'll fall for you&start ignoring me.
do you know how that feels.
you're so much prettier than me.
ahh, fuck my tears.
i hope you read this.
but i doubt you will.

im always fucking sad.
screw happiness.
screw enjoyment.
screw anything happy.
screw fucking love.

No comments: