22.3.08


i seriously dont get you.
i swear i dont.
i mean come on, what are you trying to do?
you ask me to tell you 12 bands.
so i did.
&youre not gonna put them in ur gig?
you tell me you would only for bigger gigs.
than why in the first place did you ask me to?
i help you find band mates.
&you tell her youre finding more people?
what happened to the people i found?
i worked my ass off&wasted my msgs finding you a bassist.
&now you say.. idk evn know what you are saying anyway.
do you even appreciate my help?
i wanted to help.
you KNOW how much i would love to help.
but you dont even bother asking me to help?
you can even ask me what can i help with.
&you tell me "promoting"
boyf, i seriously dont get you right now.
fine then, since you dont want me to help.
yes im being a bitch saying all that.
but i cant keep it all bottled up.
im having enough shit from my family.
thankyou.

No comments: