15.3.08

today's youth was AWESOME:D
i loved it.
byebye pastor daniel&gabriel.
see you ard!
gah, i feel so blessed at that moment;D
it was probably the second time i saw something like that.
i teared, a lil'.
i love my daddy God:D
when i got in the car,
i raised my voice at my mom cause she didn't let me stay longer.
me: you could have just tell me to go to bishan right? than i can stay longer with them! *shouting like nobodys business*
mom: im sorry can, why didnt you tell me about it.
me:ugh, wouldnt you know or smth?*with a FUCKING SARCASM tone]:*
mom:at least i bothered coming down all the way to town when its so jam just to fetch you
after that, i just cried.
im sorry mama.
i love you.
im sorry for not understanding.
than i started thinking about the other few times i shouted at her w/o thinking about her feelings or why she actually did that particular thing for me.
im so so sorry for hurting your feelings.
i know you're the best mother i can ever have.
even much better than papa.
&at most times, i loose my temper easily.
im so sorry]:
i love you mama.

No comments: