12.4.08

FLAG DAY TODAY!
lol.
thankyou fannie, hidzir & paul.
I MADE A NEW FRIEND:D
paulleeee.
he so doesnt look my age.
FORREAL.
lol.
anw, thankyou hidzir for helping me get the donations.
& fannie, we're on bestest terms now yes yes ?
ily[;
lets go out tgt again some other time!:D
thankyou for that darling hug just now.
well, i kinda lied that my sister was coming.
i really couldnt hold back those tears anymore.
i sat at that staircase trying to control my tears.
but didnt work.]:
so i just made up some excuse.
cus i loath to let others see me cry.
im sorry.D:
ily darlings!

well, boyfie & i fought today.
gah, i wasnt thinking strgt either ?
idk.
darling, you went to far abt nt wanting to meet me tmr.
i was just dead shock when i saw tt msg.
youre the first guy i ever loved so deeply.
youre the first guy i would spent so much on.
& please, try to be gd friends with fannie.
she has done nothing wrong to you dearie.
shes my bestie.
i love both of you & am never gonna loose either of you.
i swear.

sigh, i smoked so so much today.
what the marshmellow?
seriously what is wrong w me.
im feeling so bloody giddy today.
i seriously felt like just dropping dead just now.
sigh, i really wanna quit.
D:

No comments: