18.4.08

zomg hello my dears[:
today was fun:D
i think.
had school.
OH SHIAT.
i failed my maths . ]:
i just realised i have to let my parents to sign my paper.
sigh.
daddy, pls help me.
idk what to do.
sigh.

today went out with fannie.
met ron otw.
than walked ard.
went back.
i skipped um..
sports day.
munday monday, here i come.
pray for me people.
sigh.
ok.
tmr:D
meeting fannie, paul, imran, sarala.
so far, i think thats all.
than meeting hidzir & the others ard 5 aft church.
zomg i want church to be fun maaaan:D
well it alw is.
sigh.
why am i alw sighing.
i hope our f/s can alw be so fun & sweet:D
lol.
zomg, what am i saying.
ok

EMOME
sigh, why is my life so miserable.
*ok forget it i have no mood to do anything right now.


zombie, pls save me.
i need help.
why ?
stop this beating heart of mine.
pls stop.
just grab it & tear it apart.
no more love.
love can go suck bananas.
pls stop haunting me.
D:



edited.}
im sorry for doing this to you.
i really cannot stand it anymore.
i just wanna scream my lungs out.
im crying so hard now i just feel like killing myself.
im sorry for being such a bitch to you.
im sorry for all the shiat im doing to you now.
i nvr knew i would ever do this.
i'd call it inhumane.
im sorry.
i know you must hate me so badly right now.
i feel like a BITCH!
sigh.
im sorry you ever got to knew a bitch like me.
raman, im so so sorry.
i really cannot stop crying.
sigh, why am i such a terrible person ?
i dont dare to face God tmrw.
idk why.
i dont dare to face anyone tmrw.
i dont feel like gg youth tmrw.
i feel like a BITCH.
children of God nvr feel like bitches or bastards.
every night i just wish i would stop being so negative.
every night i just wanna sit beside daddy & cry so, so hard.
pour out all my feelings.
kill that agony bleeding inside.
you know how pain it is ?
no you dont.
no one does.
alot of people claim they feel like dying.
well im one of them.
i really do.
i know this isnt the way i should be talking right now.
but i cant help it.
im sick of everything.
i compare dying & living.
i wont be so fucking sad all the time.
i wont be crying every single day.
i wont feel LOVE.
i wont feel pain.
i'd be so happy.
someone please tell me all these is true.
please tell me something that is nice.
please tell me something that will stop these tears.
sigh,
i hate love.
i really hate it.
it makes me SCREAM FOR LESS PAIN EVERYDAY!
i dare say, i think ive fallen for you.
i hate this feeling.
i dont wanna crush on you.
im too ugly for you.
im too ugly for anyone.
i dont wanna feel rejection.
i LOATH rejection.
i feel like staying away from you.
but idk if i can even bring myself to do that.
what the fuck is wrong me.
im praying for a miracle.
im praying hard, im praying badly.
i seriously dont get why people try to be nice to me but when the see me, they just ignore me.
you act like you care,
but in truth, you just want me to think youre a good friend


HERE ME SCREAM!!!!!!!

No comments: