5.7.08

twinneh, you seemed a lil diff the other time.
what happened to your p.blog ?
i love reading it.
i really do.


yst went out w patience, kid & shaz.
shaz is my new darla!:D

tmrw gg out w them again, tgt w teehee trasher!
dyan, imyvm lahsxz.
&& alvina, you everytime last min cant go mansxzD:

this sat, truth & dare w kai & kid & patience!:D
yay,
i seriously cant wait maansxz.



my life is just so fucking screwed right now.
every night i cry myself to sleep.
idk why.
i wna scream it out so badly.
i wna tell someone right NOW.
the longer i hold back the closer i am to jumping down.
i swear i will.
i'm trying to be someone i'm not.
wth?
idk when i should open my mouth.
im loosing friends like pouring rain.
im loosing my family like dropping hair.
i swear no one knows how feel.
the screaming tragedy burning in me.
im not trying to be some emo fuckturd.
i dont slit my wrist.
i dont write dying poems of the cruelity of life.
i dont write suicidal notes.
i dont wear 7 layers of foundation.
i dont have thick eyeliner.
i dont think emo should be hated anws.
im nt freaking emo.
i miss alot of people.
i miss being a small child.
not knowing so much lies&secrets my family hides from me.
i rather NOT know.
than know so much.
i feel like a freaking loser.
i feel beyond fucked.
idk anything anymore.
so much things suddenly happen.
deaths, truths.
i hate truths.
the feeling really sucks, once you know that thing.
some say, it's so bad you'll die of a heart attack.
yeh, i want tht to happen to me now.
the feeling is unexplainable.

No comments: