20.8.08

REASON IM NT GOING FOR BAYBEATS.
firstly & most importantly,
IM NT RUNNING AWAY, thats why i cant go.
the only reason i said i COULD go was cus' i actually planned on running away.
but now, i change my mind.
well thats the only reason im nt gg.
thats why there's
"byebye baybeats D:"
on my msn's pm.
that's the first part.
now to the second part.
WHY IM NT RUNNING AWAY.
most people would know, well it's a little common sense.
my parents will get very very VERY worried.
where would i sleep/change/shower?
what would i drink/eat?
what if my ribena comes?
how would my parents feel?
what would they do?
how will they think of me or my friends?
what will they do in the end?
what about alllll the school stuff imma having?
what about church?
what about the consequences?
this is to kiddi bestiieeee.
i really dont wanna hurt my parents anymore than i alr have.
mom is having some illness due to stress from
getting angry at me every single day.
i lost soo many family members close & dear to me.
i dont wanna loose her too.
i want to gain her trust.
i want her to look as me as a good daughter.
so when i go to poly or after my o's.
i CAN go out till late at night, prob by 10/11
LIKE MY SIS DOES(did)
i hope you understand my darling most favourite
top bestest ever bestiee.
ilyvvvvm like a sister!
im sorry for alw breaking my promises.
yes i really DID NOT think before saying all that crap.
im really really sorry D:
thinking..
thinking...
I PIERCED MY TONGUE!
met izwannyyy & twinneh & twinneh's twinny &
they followed me :D
heheheheh.
IMYVVVM TWINNEH!
finally get to meet you AGAIN:D
heheheh.
went to finch's to get it.
he's like super nice to me laahsxz[:
okeh it wasn't as pain as i thought it would be.
next stop, SMILEY:D
or a dermal anchor!
lolinessss;D
this fri, piercing for kid darl a monroe,
& lina's flend, a tongue :D
honestly, i have no mood to lie or go out anymore.
GAH.

No comments: