24.8.08

to fannie/kid/gabbi gore.
im sick of your shit alr.
im alw apologising but you dont give a damn.
im sick of alw snooping down just to make you happy.
you dont wna be bestiees anymore FINE.
im sick of swallowing shit tht you throw in my face.
when i ask you to do smthg & you dont want to, you'll just shout
in my face saying it's your life i cant control it why the hell i
care blablabla.
well im telling you this now.
its MY fucking life.
i dont need YOUR approval to do ANYTHING.
i DONT want to runaway.
SO WHAT???


yeh im sorry for breaking my promise of running away.
i DIDNT think of the consequences.
now i am.
its my fucking choice.
so no point getting mad over it right?
i dont want to hurt my parents.
i dont want alot of things.
but i guess you wont actually stop for a minute,
& think about my feelings right?
you wouldnt even consider, for one moment,
the position im in.
have it ever occured to you,
that most things i do,
i do cus' i dont wanna get you pissed?
the things i did got me into trouble.
i loved you so much as a bestiee.
but you dont really see how big that love is(was).
i dont want to do anymore things just to please you.


secondly, i couldnt help you pierce on fri
cus i was so fucking sick.
i didnt even go to sch for gawd sake.
so i postponed it to saturday instead.
when i thought i was going for CIP instead.
so i could help you pierce at the same time
you were alr pissed at tt point of time.
so again, i DID apologise countless of times.
last minute, my schm8 msged me, telling me that
i had some prefect course i had to go to & it was compulsory.
so i text you & told you i couldnt pierce for you.
i tried calling but you nv picked up.
i knew by then you were too fumed to talk t me anymore.
so the next day, sat, i called you a few times but FINALLY you answered.
it was aft my course.
so you gave me that fucked up attitude.
i was like wtf.
i didnt say anything.
you couldnt even say BYEBYE when i said BYE?
is it that fucking hard ?
you sounded as if i was such a fucking pain in the neck.
if i am you could have just TOLD ME.


when i was with raman.
i was spending more time with YOU than with him.
he was disappointed and even complained
that i wasnt even spending enough time with him.
but still, you felt that i was neglecting you.
even HE could tell that i WASNT neglecting you!
if you said i was neglecting you then,
how would i feel now?
youre treating me MUCH WORST than i treated you last time!
well im sure you never notice it.
& im happy that you've found your true love.


youre alw venting out your anger at me.
& i dont even fucking complain.
i still just take all your fucking shit.
have you ever ONCE, just once, considered abt MY feelings?
at least think, how I would feel?
you yourself know how fucking sensitive i am.
but i guess you dont care.
& what happened to besties for LIFE?
im guessing again that that's just one of your
meaningless lines huh.
like BESTIES OVER BOYFRIENDS.
im tearing as im typing this shit.
& i dont even know why.
i dont have to live up to YOUR expectations.
and do everything you expect me to do.
cus i dont wanna care anymore.
you got so many people ard you much better than me.
so loosing me probably wont me a single thing to you.
now i wanna end all this.


we're fucking through.
i dont even wna regard you as a friend.
thats how much ive had it from you.
im not gonna be that dummy you throw your temper at.
im not gonna be tht fucking bitch or your so called "sister"
who takes YOUR shit.
youre sick of my shit anw.
well guess what BESTIEE, SO AM I.
true, im gonna miss those times when we both were single.
walking ard cityhall like some hooligan.
getting finch pissed at us cus we stayed there
for no reason.
and theres so much more!
since youve been attached,
i was left on the shelf to rot.
too bad it's ending this way.
this is very harsh i know.
but im straightforward.
youve pushed me off the cliff.
now im having my say.

No comments: