20.9.08

I LOVE YOU BOYF!
FOREVER & EVER & EVER!
i love making you jealous.
i love your hot six pac body.
youre absolutely adorable!
you dunno how much you mean to me.
like i said, i dont mind converting for you.
cus i know my love for you will never fail.
& hopefully you keep your promise of never changing, aft 1-2 yrs.
even if you stop loving me, i'll nvr ever let you go.
youre the perfect apple amongst all the rotten ones.
youre that soccer ball that will never deflate.
you accidentally deleted those sweet messages i sent you[:
well i'll try remaking what i said.
heheh[x
youre my darling canvas,
that i drew to perfection.
with each & every colour for a specific reason.
i add a tinge of sparkle to that utter drawing.
& turn it into a master piece, fit for a king.
words cant express how much i love you!
i love your shyness.
i love your sweet tender words.
i love your big secure hands.
i love your boney shoulders.
i love your big smile.
i love your long fingers.
i love your long lanky legs.
i even love your bag!
i love your patience for my nonsense.
i love your drop dead addictive messages.
i love you for making me smile all the time.
i love you for coming down just to see meeee[:
i love you for making me that cute adorable dinosaur.
i love you for willing to spend soo much time for me.
i love you for taking long bus rides with me,
though you really dislike it,
alot.
i love EVERYTHING about you!
youre my one & only.
though you're busy,
though you're mugging for n's.
you still text me to keep me company[:
every morning you never fail to text me good morning.
& every night, you always text me the sweetest messages.
that make me fall head over heels for you over & over again.
& best of all.
i love TONY tooo!:D

No comments: