25.9.08

Twinneh, i hate the way you're treating me now.
i know you have your own life, but im guessing that im not in it.
Youre totally ignoring me yet you have so much time for your other friends & shisha.
If you dont want me as a so called TWIN just say it.
Dont have to ignore me.
Youre just like any typical friend of mine.
Even if you were busy the least you could do to show that you still cared was
to reply ONE text saying youre busy or you'd text me later or smthg.
you dont even bother replying my letter moreover text messages,
or update me on your life.
youre like miss pop star and im some irritating maggot.
if i mean so little to you than what the heck.
im grateful that you helped me get the shorts and mp3.
thankyou.
if youre reading this, or if you STILL realise i have a blog,
please text me.
if youre too BUSY for me, than dont bother.

No comments: