8.11.08

EDIT:}
seriously DAD, stay out of my life.
i've had it with you, literally.
leave me alone.
im gonna start changing.
from head to toe;D
by june next year, i swear
i'll be a totally different person.
im gg anoe(yeah right)
i will try my best to go anoe.
im fucking crazy for leopard prints & bows.
big bows,
small bows.
dead bows.
bright bows.
bows bows bows!
im gonna change to be an extra hyper person.
no more with all tht shitty crap.
and no more an attention seeker.
i might even change my accent!
hahaha.
wtf.
i wont rant me being bored anymore,
till someone says it first:D
now weight is pulling me down.
deeper and deeper to the pits of depression.
piercings are a goner.
"emo" ness tht people depict in me, is dying.
i will stop swearing, unecessarily(however you spell that)
i'm gonna stop lying.
im gonna do well for my o's next year(i pray i do)
im gonna get freedom that i need.
and actually feel better about myself!
goodbye, love.
im writing this to my one and only.
every night before i sleep.
i think abt you.
what we talked abt or did tht day.
we usually end our day with arguments.
with which dont mean a thing.
& yet, i make the biggest fuss out of it.
tht day you got your septum.
i think i was probably more nervous than you are.
i still have that video.
partly, you did it for me.
i was so darn happy.[:
you were even willing to be my "customer"
and you wanted me to pierce.
i was so touched.
i effin' love your septum!
everyday, i stare at your pictures for long, minutes.
rmbr when we first met?
we were dead silent.
and we were extremely shy.
we sat on 812.
and went on rounds.
you didnt like it, yet you didnt say anything.
and than there was a lot of laughter.
i kept taking your phone cause i didn't know,
what to say.
i was dead nervous,
probably worst than you were.
i was sad when we bade goodbye.
now when we meet, we still hug.
and you're super tall.
while i feel short.
i wanna hug you tightly.
like never before.
oh rmbr the day before my bday, we went for a walkathon.
when it wasnt really much of a walk-athon.
yes our feets were aching.
and we ate tht yummy kinder suprise!
i still have that toy.[:
it was like our first official date.
and when we were at the food court, you bothered asking me.
if i wanted to have milo dinosaur.
that is my favourite drink!
& i love LOVE the pouch you bought for me.
you know im a loser for stars & leopard prints.
and now bows.
as i am typing this, im smiling like an love sick child.
and listening to your call by secondhand serenade.
there's so so much more i can type here.
i want to last forever with you.
i dont want us to give up on each other.
even if you stopped loving me, i'd never stop loving you.
you're the balloon i'll never let go.
the marshmellow i'll never eat.
the toy i will never ditch.
i love you more than marshmellow & chocolate fondue.
i love you more than milo dinosaur.
i love you more than elmo.
i love you more than crazy sex bands.
I *inserts biggest heart* YOU MA'AROF!

No comments: