2.11.08


lost a good friend.
you choose her over me.
i totally get it(i think)
well im trying to.
& happy being the IN couple.
lost my fav hairband.
wtf, i really need it.
cus' it means smthg to me.
spent tooo much moolah.
so much i need to "top up"
i probably have spent at least 200+++ bucks on things i HAVENt used.
wow right?
im thinking of selling em'.
but it'll be darn mafan.
i want a.. no wait, i NEED a texting buddy, i swear!
it's fucking boring.
what's the use of free unlimted messages, & no one to text.
it's a damn bitch i tell you.
i'm sick & tired of studying more than 6 hours a freaking day.
i rather be standing under the hot sun for 24 hours than study.
it's the bloody holidays and im studying?
im sick of being grounded & bitched abt & doubted.
it fucking stinks.
i love my boyfriend.
i swear i do.
he's the only reason i'm still breathing.
i hate having parents who love criticizing me.
i know im fat, you dont have to exaggerate
& hurt my damn feelings(if i still mean anything to you)
went out with darlingss yst.
im moody.
it was good.
finally get to meet them!
i miss ya'll so fuckg much.
lets go out soon again.
hopefully in dec.
if i dont get my fucking freedom by dec.
i swear over my coffin, tht i'll jump down a 2 storey building.
i dont care if i break my bones & get paralysed.

No comments: