15.5.09

cupcakes

to actually think i believed you?
i swear i could just kill you right now.
f, why the hell make me suffer for nine days.
it seemed more like 9 bloody months to me.
if you wanna avoid me, be a man, have balls.
tell me in my fucking face.
dont do this bullshit.
cause you know it's just bloody childish.
like wtf n.
i dunno if you still read this but when era told me you were
there, having shit loads of fun.
i swear i almost cried.
you dont have to act as if you're not active on myspace anymore.
cause im deleting every damn thing that reminds me of you.
i hate you n.
i dont wanna give two balls what your excuse maybe.
so just drop dead & go to hell, cupcakes.


i know im fucking stupid.
but why the hell do this?
i really wanna just throw bloody bullocks at you.
but it's useless.
you know how vulnerable and insecure i am.
and you choose to do this?
fuck what joy do you see in doing this?
is this some kind of sick joke?
cause seriously, it's full of bloody bullshit.

No comments: