30.5.09

I made a new friend :D
N, youre different. you know it.
i rather have the old you back.
I have to do my own testimonial,
the one the TEACHER is supposed to do.
June holidays are here. classes everyday.
wth dude.
Chinese is in 2(/less) days. SIGH.
I'm crazy for crabmeat.

ohmygosh cant you fucking respect (quote)HUGE people?
i was blog hopping and saw what you said.
i hate it when people make fun of fat people.
even if they try to cover their tracks up.
like, "oh it wasn't my idea"
like wtf dude?
yeh you're skinny, the whole world's watching.
it's people like you that fucking bring people like me down.
as if you don't have enough attention shown like a spotlight upon you.
does it burn like a b, honey?
i don't give a fucking damn how hot you look.
just save your damn comments, mfer.

No comments: