17.5.09

mom.
back off.
youre just pushing it.
you know it damn well.
so stop this shit you're doing.
if you want me out of the house.
just tell me.
i am SICK of the way you treat me.
if you always think im lying,
why don't you just kick me out of the house?
it'll save you all the headache.
else, act like a mother.





the day has been boring, as usual.
lots of studying.
chemistry.

MONDAY: arts paper.
TUESDAY: chemistry.
WEDNESDAY: accounts theory & comb. science mcq. after that, going out with hamizah and piercing for laurence his angelbites. probably meeting mom after dinner if she allows me to. whatever it is, i'm having my freedom that day.
THURSDAY: maybe study with rabia accounts.
FRIDAY: after school probably meet era bby.


p.s: you're just using 'O' levels as an excuse to kill me slowly.
whatever happens, my fingers are pointing at you.

No comments: