27.6.09

dharshy: fanniemyheronehszxzx.

SEE THIS FANNIE:D
iloveyoutoobellyvellymucheebestflenddddd! C:
i hope you read this.

FANNIEBBY,
i love you as my best friend.
remember best friend day?
17 november.
i cancelled the order.
cause i wanna get something more special.
you truely speak out for MEE.
like.
ugly fat me.
again, YOURE MY INSPIRATION:D
youre my nutella,
my hero,
my best friend,
my sister,
my listening ear who doesnt speak,
my happy pill.
and so much more(:
i know you probably treat me differently.
like, you stop telling me your problems,
we haven't met since,FOREVER.
all that yade yade youknowwhat.
i know you're understanding.
and you even accept it if i throw my temper at you.
you're the longest bestfriend i ever had.
and definitely the BEST one;D
i hope you realise how much you mean to me.
muah!
okthxbye.

No comments: