12.7.09

im monotonous today (:
okaythxbye.



few minutes later...
to priscilla.
what happened hon.
are you okay?
you say you are but i know it's impossbile that you are.
it's been like a year/less/plus that you both been together.
and this, honestly is totally unexpected.
would you care to share honey?
i promise im the best listening ear.
i may not be that close friend.
or rather, just an aquaintance.
but you were there for me when my guy broke up with me,
so i want to be there for you now.
our friendship still means A LOT to me,
though we hardly contact now.
sigh, talk to me love. ):
i won't say cheer up cos' i know it doesn't help.
even i kinda get irritated when people say that to me.
i might not understand how heartbroken you feel now,
cos the love between you both is much stronger than mrf and i.
let it out, cry it out.
don't let this whole break up affect you so badly, cos' JC is pretty tough on you.
yeh i still read your blog all the time love.
ily.
*hugs*

No comments: