9.8.09

i have a lot to say but i think i forgot everything.
i cant wait to lose effin weight so i can be happy on my bday (:
to f, stop acting like you don't know me.
you aren't the only one in so much pain.
so stop giving me that fake crap.
you haven't changed since we broke up.
it shows how little i mean to you.
continue doing what you always do to yat.
we'll see what happens end of the year.

i've given up on love,
and i've given up on having a best friend.
well actually i like(d) someone who's attached.
yes, i must stop it.
anyone want me to do signs;D

and it's not too late to ask me out for the after o levels period now (:
i made new friends, and lost old ones.
ehy why must social problems affect my bloody o levels.

my parents are discouraging me from going to JC.
and they're epic bipolar.
text me someone.
okaythxbye.

No comments: