9.8.09

read this and get it into your head.
you're mean, and selfish, and insensitive, and bloody arrogant.
LEAVE ME ALONE.
i don't need you to keep telling me you're gonna delete me and shit like that.
stop saying "i don't know who you are" cos you damn well do.
try as you might, you can't forget me.
if you don't know me why keep contacting me?
you tell me not to text you, and you don't wanna waste your money on a dumbfck like me?
looks who's talking bitch.
i didn't text you, you text me.
i didn't disturb you, you disturb me.
and you can even tell me not to blog about you?
dude you blog bout shit and you tell people "it's my blog and i say whatever i want"
now i'm telling you this.
i have nothing to do with you.
don't bother coming to my blog.
i don't give a shit what people say about us or you or i.
cos' i know damn well what you did to me.
i'm sick of you.
just fuck off and leave me alone bitch.

No comments: