14.9.09

why the hell do you enjoy making me cry.
am i a joke to you all?
why must you toy with my feeings?
do you realise how badly your actions hurt me?
saying fuck you won't mean a thing.
cos' it doesn't affect you.
cos' i'm a fucking nobody to you.

true enough, i have been trying to avoid the truth.
i kept telling myself, 'he still likes me, i know he does'
after what julie told me, i called, you answered.
you sounded as if i'm a nobody to you.
you couldn't reply any of my messages.
but you could go to bugis.
why the hell are you doing this to me?
you tried making me feel guilty, you tried implying i'm at fault.
i knew well enough what you were doing,
but i chose to ignore it.
because i still liked you.
and i liked that you still liked me.
how fucking stupid i was.

i don't wanna say i hate you,
cos' my reasons are stupid.
you don't like me, who am i to say anything.
i can't force you.
but i hate you enough, because you toyed with my feelings.
just cause i am FAT, i don't deserve fucking respect?
just cause i am FAT, you can treat me this way?

you ain't the first guy who has ever done this to me.
i swear if i add up in total all the stmf and those who made me feel this way because i am FAT,
it can reach up to more than 50.

cause i am FAT, i am treated like a clown.
cause i am FAT, i am dissed.
cause i am FAT, guys try getting RID of me after meeting me?
cause i am fat cause i am fat cause i am fat.

you know what, you have made me cry for the last time.
i am not ready for any fucking guys.
cause they are all just a bunch of fucking liars.
they love saying "OH LOOKS DON'T MATTER, I ONLY GO FOR THE HEART"
who the fuck do you think you're trying to kid?
who the fuck do you think you are?
what is with that fucking like?
a big FUCK YOU to all ASSHOLES out there.
i know i'm not mature enough cos' i'm blogging this way.
and you know what, i have every fucking right to,
cos' i'm only 16 and i know shit about love.
wait, IT DONT FUCKING EXIST.
to all BOYS with no fucking balls out there, stay away, get lost, go burn your sausages for all the shit i care.
it's cause of people like YOU,
people like ME go anoerexic, bullimic, taking slimming pills, and kill themselves slowly and painfully, if i had a choice, i would extinguish people like you, i will make ya'll pay every single dime for the shit you made girls go through.
i've deleted 90% of the dudes in my contact list.
it's a start.
people like you make me feel fuckd all over.
add on to my parents and friends and fucking problems.
committing suicide would be nothing.
if you're pissed about this post, text me personally.

No comments: