6.10.09

this is bull shit

i can't have a life without my mother stalking me.
she called me a slut, cause i sweared a lot.
thanks mom.
please leave me alone.

i think i'm going to delete facebook soon.
this is called being under pressure.

when people have their O levels.
their mothers are at their nicest.
they give them the freedom they need.
they do not pressurize them.
they do not scold them.
they do not blame them and bring them down.
they do not say mean stuff.
they do not they do not they do not.
but my mom thinks it's okay to pressurize me.
cos' im having my most crucial year, she must come and do this to me.
it's not making me work harder mother,
it's making me feel more shitty and horrible and miserable.
YES MISERABLE.
why can't you just be a nice mother and let me be.
you think the way you treat me is ok?
HELL NO.
if i wanna mess around, let me be.
i am NOT a slut.
so don't call me that.
i always wish you'd try a little harder to understand.
why can't you?
your mother never did this to you.
why must you do it to me?
in what way do you think this will help?
please STOP IT!
if you don't want to see your daughter turn into a hardcore delinquent.
back off.
back off now.
leave me alone.
i'm not stupid.
i know how important O levels is.
stop saying i don't show that this is important to me.
i don't have to show you anything.
you pick the slightest fight with me.
why?
just cause you wanna vent your anger out?
please stop it mother.
please.
just leave me alone.

No comments: