10.11.09

dreamy

i want you to give me a bouqet of roses or better still, a sunflower.
i want you to serenade me with the guitar.
i want you to whisper sweet 'i love you' randomly.
i want you to give me the biggest and tightest hug everytime we meet.
i want you to hug me when im feeling sad.
i want you to call me sweet names everytime we talk.
i want you to be clingy, to show you still care.
i want you to plan dates and give me surprises from time to time.
i want you to say yes without being reluctant when i ask for a favour.
i want you to give me wet kisses from time to time.
i want you to hug me in front of your friends and let the world know you like me.
i want you to talk to me over the phone every night without me asking.
i want you to want me like i want you, but even more.
i want you to be very honest with me.
i want you to give me a sense of security and trust.

yes i would do all these, and i have been doing these.


P:S// i like you alot Y :3

No comments: