19.11.09

To : Dharsh sweetheart
Dharsh cupcakes, I sincerely apologize abt the last 28 hours ago.. i didnt manage to reply ur msgs or pick up ur calls..i received 19 miss calls and several messages after i get down the bike.. i knw ur really disappointed..sad, cheerless, dejected..=\.. i'm really sorrie..='\...


Tdy i knw u felt shitty coz of something.. i'm really trying my best.. i did promise you to ask you out.. that day will come soon.. im serious.. but i just need you to understand of what im going through right now.. i'm really trying my best to make time... schedules are hectic.. i just want you to knw that, no matter how busy i am, i'll still be thinking of you.. even if i dont reply ur msgs for some reasons, i do still have you in my mind.. pls trust me.. I really like you and i'm gonna show the world how much you mean to me.. Please stick with me cupcakes, please.. i'm really sorrie for the absence of attention this few weeks.. pls remember that ur in my heart sweetie.. even my friends knw that i like you alot..& i just want you to knw that i'm starting to like you more and more everyday.. those acts u play just to get my attention, really awakens me.. i will try my best.. I promise.. Please wait for me, and dont leave me.. ='\.. I need you cupcakes..! ='(





i felt beyond contented reading this.
my heart melted.
babe, im sorry for the way i always act.
every single night.
xoxo's

No comments: