17.11.09

to Y ♥

read this, read this clearly.
stop judging me.
stop assuming what im thinking, what my type is.
i like you, the end, full stop.
i have no idea why you like doing what you do to me.
it's not funny, it just makes me feel much worst.
fcuk my type, they dont exist.
only in my head, yes.
what must i say for you to stop treating me this way.
you're giving me false hope over and over again.
yeh this is fcuking karma, but im living with it.
you say you dont wanna scratch my feelings one bit.
right now, youre not scratching it, your disfiguring it.
you dont wanna ask me out, you dont wanna talk to me over the phone.
i do stupid things just to get your attention, but that never is enough.
what must i do please tell me.
im going on my knees and begging,
stop treating me this way.
i've secretly liked you for the longest time.
i really do not know what you want me to do anymore ):

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hey beautiful.

don't use that fake eyelash it doesn't look good at all.
cheer up and don't be too sad
cause life is too beautiful to hold back :)

take care