20.12.09

mother you're fucking unreasonable.
yes you helped me hide from dad.
but now you're turning your back on me.
WTF YOU WANT ME TO DO AT HOME??

mom: idk, do whatever you want. you can go hang yourself also can.

you want me to grow fucking huge(as if i ain't big enough)
you dont want me to stay home, you dont want me to go out.
wth.
i know you've a damn problem with me.
just tell me in my face!
i know you've a damn problem with my friends.
they're MY friends.
not yours.
so BACK OFF.

i dont care about your racist problem.
i dont hang out with fucking MAT REPS and MINAH REPS
i do not.
yes i used to be easily influenced last time.
but now. NO.
i had piercings last time.
and i still want them
but i know you sure as hell will say no.
so i dont get them.
you dont fucking understand or care.
and you dont TRY either
on my 21 birthday.
IM OUT OF THE HOUSE







yesterday was fun.
to FTW, im sorry i was in a terrible mood.
i'll bake ya'll more cupcakes soon.
let's go out on 26th, saturday.
and have dinner at my place after that.
yao bu yao? text me tyvm.

No comments: