24.12.09

nowadays im too darn lazy to take pictures and upload. idk why. i can't upload on facebook either.
met sharul and belle yst.
i pray i get the job ):
i dont wanna work at hush puppies like SERIOUSLY.
today the gang meeting again and i cant
fuck this shit.
well whatever, i'm still gonna see ya'll on saturday (:

yesterday, i saw this beauty. she reminded me of snow white.
her blood red lips with her pale pure skin. and that black gorgeous hair.
i swear i wanna be just like her.
fuck diet and exercise. sigh.
I DONT HAVE A CHOICE.

on my way back, i was thinking, a lot.
yes i hate thinking.
but whatever.

new year resolution
1. reach 50kg by april.
2. start reading books.
3. dont fall in love.
4. stop swearing lest necessary.
5. change my fucked up attitude.
now my dearests, prepare for some rummmmm cake :D
if you're going for x-massacre, do text me.
kthxbai.

No comments: