7.1.10

FUCK YOU _|_

you lied to me

you gave me false hope

coz why?

you think i'd forget you

well a big FUCK YOU

youre damn wrong.

now you dont wanna leave me.

you wanna help me.

you say so many sorrys

you think it helps now?

well a big FUCK YOU

you screwed up my thinking

you gave me false hopes

made me wait for you to reply

but of course you never did

well a big FUCK YOU

i dont give a shit what drugs you take

i dont give a shit even if you end up in the hospital for taking drugs.

i dont give a shit if your love/crush/whatever gives you false hope

and in the end, you're the one left in the ditches.

burried ten feet beneath the ground.

not me.

youre not helping me

youre just making it all worst.

fuck you and your imsosorry shit.

you and i both know that is bull shit.

i even learned how to sing a song for you.

i dislike the song and i definitely dislike the artiste.

but i do it coz i know you like me

well you made me feel like a fucking fool

lastly, leave me fucking alone.



you tell me you like me.

i've liked you for the longest time.

you dont pick up my calls

you dont reply my messages

you dont want to meet me.

you find excuses not to talk to me.

you dont bother sacrificing shit for me.

when i've done so much for you

im not that banshee and you know it damn well.

stop giving me excuses.

i know you never liked me.

i know, you never will.



you made me fall for you.

and you just suddenly disappeared.

then you appear

and disappear.

is this a fucking game to you?

i dont wanna play it.



fuck you boys.

fuck you for hurting me.

fuck you for treating me like shit

fuck you for treating me like a substitute.

fuck you for treating me like a 'back up girl'

fuck you all.

i have fucking feelings.

it is NOT okay to avoid me and apologise

it is NOT okay for you to ditch me and apologise

it is NOT okay for you to treat me this way and apologise

fuck you and your apology



from today on, im not going to be nice

im going to be a bitch

im controlling

SO WHAT
thats just me

im not going to change for you

im not going to apologise

i admit, i, dharshy, am partially at fault.

but you dont have to do this.

you have no fucking rights to do it.

just coz some girl did this to you

who the hell do you think you are to do this to me?

WHO?

im not going to fall so deeply for guys.

i really hate this feeling.

you dont have to care.

dont need your fucking sympathy.

youre the one who caused it

so now, LEAVE ME ALONE

No comments: