31.1.10

sucks to be me

i hate it when i like someone, he dont feel the same way
i hate it when i like someone, that person suddenly disappears though it's been only a few days
i hate it when i like someone, that person lies to me.
i hate it when i like someone, he ignores and ditches me just like that.
seriously, why the fuck is this happening to me.
i feel like crying.
i hate being lonely.
i hate feeling so alone.
i hate this fucking feeling.
no im not going to fucking cry
i hate staying at home.
coz its the most lonely pathetic thing in my life right now.
i dont think i can permanently quit smoking.
coz smoking is my only companion.
even friends disappear after a while.
right?
im just being a serious pessimist and hating every damn thing about life.
wait, i have no fcuking life.
(Y)

No comments: