4.1.10

today @ work, i kept thinking about my life generally.
i hate my job.
why am i even working?
i hate working.
oh yes, for the sake of money.
for my cigarettes,
for shopping,
to be happy.
i have to work.
holding money in my hands makes me happy.
earning money to hold makes me feel crappy.
it's true. money DOES buy happiness.

at the end of the day,
it's you guys who make it all worthwhile.
thankyou amy & ena for listening.
i really appreciate it.
qam & enaa, i'll give you yours soon (:
to andy, we have to sit down and talk.
i know i have no rights to control your life,
but i want what's best for you, coz i care.
so as your, uhhh, sister, listen to me ogayyyy.
just listen, you dont have to take action.

i have finally found friends i feel most comfortable with.
enaa, i love hugging and pinching you (:

No comments: