22.5.10

i am this close to leaving this house. i may only be 17 fucking years old but i have my limits and i know my rights. you might think i'm acting all mature and shit but that's just me. i don't see a point in acting like a 17 immature year old. suddenly all these responsibilities are dumped on me, and yet i receive such minimal freedom? No, this is not right. these responsibilities have a respective amount of freedom. if you do not give me that freedom, why should i conform to these responsibilities? you have no idea how badly these things are eating me up. mother you don't even care! i really cannot handle responsibilities, i really cannot handle stress. right now all i want is to leave home for at least a week and switch off my phone. i need to breathe, i feel so helpless and pathetic! i really can't help but cry myself to sleep every night knowing my family is falling apart. i choose to do NOTHING because i know it's better if you both just get a fucking divorce.

No comments: