18.5.10


i feel as though i am just a reserved or your rebound when she's not there. sigh, i don't know why it affects me so much but i know why i'm still staying. it's because i care and i understand how you feel. i want to be there for you always but you just don't realise how important you are to me. it's only when she's gone then do you see me, and turn to me. but when she's here, i'm invinsible to you, am i right? i hate feeling this way but i don't want to tell you, though i try to drop hints. but you just don't see it cause upon every opportunity you get to be in contact with her in any way, you just ignore me and i disappear. to me you're very different and you're someone i will always love. but i guess i was too late. right? you changed my perspective on a lot of things and i enjoy your presence. no, it used to be infatuation turned crush, now it's just friendship. my dear S, i will never leave you. ok? *hugs* yeh i doubt you'd be reading this anyway.

No comments: