2.6.10

i really hate it when people owe me money. i stopped lending people money. people wonder why i'm so stingy. its because "friends" never return. in the end they avoid me and runaway when i talk about money. where's your responsibility? it's like taking someone's thing and NOT returning just because YOU FEEL LIKE IT. its called stealing, and acting as if NOTHING HAPPENED. if you've got a job and enough money to buy a laptop, whats a few tens that you took from me? those who read my blog, you might think i'm money face, but i've been waiting for months and a year plus for people to return me money. they talk to me like normal friends but the minute i mention the money they owe me, they ignore me. they stop replying and they stay away. why? why dont you have the balls to return? to W, F, J, S, please dont act blur and return what you owe me, seriously i'm damn sick of waiting.

No comments: