12.12.07

my mood has been absolutely terrible these few days.
dumb fck.
gah, im starting to think alot.
i dont have people to call FRIENDS.
i need company
i am impatient
i have a mutha fcking attitude problem
i spew too much vulgarities
i am such a nuscience
i disturb people alot
i keep taunting people till they get so fed up with me
i cried last night cus' i just realised no one really cares.
i mean they say they care, but inside, they don't seem to bother.
even my parents don't realise i exist.
God just brought me down here to see my suffer my ass off
he might as well send me to hell&let me burn away.
i dont see his fcking point here.
why is my life so full of shit?
people dont realise it but i do.
most of my "friends" dont realise i have feelings.
they think of me when they're super bored.
what the hell ?
am i that dead or invisible.
i seriously hate this shit.

No comments: