29.3.08

cant you just accept my best friend?
cant you just understand me?
im sorry for not understanding you.
im trying.
i swear.
we both are VERY stubborn.
i know.
but shes my best friend.
though i knew her only last year.
shes the best thing thats ever happened to me.
i alw go out w her.
im sorry for not gg out on 1/1 with you.
but you seriously have NO right to call her irritating.
yst i know you said all that outta anger.
im sorry for alw caring for her before i care for you.
im sorry for all that shiat i said & did.
im sorry for alw leaving you out.
you dont bother TRYING to understand me.
you alw say i have to understand you.
have you ever cared for MY feelings ?
yeah its alw us 3some hangg tgt.
&im alw leaving you out.
sometimes i get too involved i just dont realise.
thats my fault.
but you could just join in too right ?
&yst you were super pissed.
did you think of how I would feel ?
baby i really DO love you.
but seriously, if you cant accept my bestfriend,
than what, we gonna argue over this small shiat all the time ?
youre alw blaming her.
why ?
STOP BLAMING HER.
STOP SAYING BAD STUFF ABOUT HER.
SHES MY BESTFRIEND. understand THAT.
if you cant even accept her, what the hell am i to do ?
she's alw there for me.
but youre not.
i know youre busy.
&shes my pillar of strength.
i really love her.
i dont wanna lost NEITHER of you.
i cry everytime we argue.
you might not call it arguing, but I do.
cant you just accept her ?
yeah i'll hang out w you w/o her there.
&we could go on double dates.
but boyf, i still love you.
i swear i love you.

No comments: