30.3.08

today at church.
i raised my voice at my mom over the phone.
she really pisses me off.
I HAVE NO GAWD DAMN LIFE!
i bet everyone heard me screaming too.
but idc.
shes so unreasonable.
i told her im gg to the library aft church.
whats so effin wrong bout the LIBRARY?
she wants me to be home early.
i mean it makes no bloody difference right ?
even if i was at home what ever makes her think i WOULD study ?
she knows i WONT study,
shes my mom!
im sick & tired of my parents.
theyre unreasonable & they make me cry every single night.
they make my life a livg hell.
they call this UNCONDITIONAL love.
they said theyd try understanding me.
aft tt tme i tried to run away.
dad was so SO nice to me.
the next day, he said all the ART stuff are BULLSHIAT.
&alot of other stuff which hurt me deeply.
they enjoy hurting me so deeply.
idk why.
pls stop it.
D:
you told me you would DISOWN me if i got a tattoo.
right now, thats the only thing i want.
i dont want you both as my parents.
youre making my life WORST THAN HELL.
papa, everything you said are just lies.
mama, you alw are so darn unreasonable.
you think treating me like your slave is fun ?
you make me just wanna jump down from the highest floor every single day.
you know how torturing that is ?
to know your own parents somehow "HATE" you?
&they call it UNCONDITIONAL LOVE?
papa, i call this BULLSHIAT.
why do you both do this to me ?
idk why.
am i really your daughter?
pls stop torturing me.
God taught us to respect my parents.
i try so so hard to do that.
but all you both are doing's just making it so much harder for me.
i go to church everyday.
thinking abt you.
today, i was tearing silently in church.
aft i fought with you mama.
right now, i dont even dare to face God.
i feel so cooped up.
i really need a christian councellor.
i dont like my sch councellor.
all she wants is to talk to you, mama.
i dont want that.
you'd prob scream at me again.
my ears are bleeding from all your screaming.
pls stop killing me
D:
i really need someone to tell me what im doing is right.
what im doing is another way of expressing myself.
what im doing is the only way out for me right now.
im running away from hell.
im running away from this hell.

No comments: