27.3.08

GLL!
wtf is wrong with you??
are you like so fcking obbssessed with me??
why do you keep shooting me?
your gun is so long&fcking hairy lah!
you stupid ugly horrible prostitue!
you make my life a bloody LIVING HELL.
you take my most precious marshmellow
&youre only returning it to me EOY??
you made me cry the whole day.
you bloody pedophile.
i pray you get kicked into JAIL for doing this shiat.
im gonna throw 13 rotten eggs on your car.
&vandalise it.
im gonna take a grandpiano&smash it onto your car.
im gonna write"FCK OFF BITCH! GO DESTROY YOUR OWN CRUEL LIFE!"
go bark somewhere else.
if you were my mom,
i'd shoot you down&chop your body up
&feed them to the dogs.
&than i'd commit suicide.
or
i'd complain to my mom.
&make sure she complains to the principal face to face.
saying that you make my life a living hell&you should be fcking fired!
than i'll sue you&take away EVERYTHING that you own.
i'll make sure you experience what real HELL is like.
im gonna help you publicize your PROSTITUTE wanna be persona
around the whole sch.
than you'd love me to death.
who the hell do you actually think you are huh??
im gonna give you what you gave me for that effin THREE years.
die bitch.
just drop dead&DIE.

No comments: