10.4.08

FANNIE; BESTEST BEST BESTIE EVER!
i am deeply truely so so sorry.
i know no matter how many sorries i say right now,
you probably still wont forgive me.
youre practically the best thing that ever happened in my life.
doesnt mean i have a boyf, we cant still be besties!
im so sorry for treating you differently.
im sorry for making you feel so horrible.
i never knew it would have such a deep impact on you.
im sorry for always talking about raman.
i know how you feel.
i swear i do.
youre my first TRUE best friend.
if you leave me now i'd rather kill myself.
i really do love you!
in a non lesbo way.
i never ever want you to back away from me.
rmb the thing abt llyon?
at that moment i felt so so stupid.
but i knew you were my bestie & you never meant for it to happen.
i couldnt stop crying.
i talked to jenna about all those.
she was helpful in a way.
anw, i still loved you & i knw us "breaking up" over some dickhead like llyon?
thats impossible.
when raman told me he didnt like you.
i felt like screaming.
i even told him if he couldn't accept you, than to hell with it.
i really dont ever ever want to loose you!
youre the best thing that ever happened to me.
i swear you are.
right now pls give me time.
i really wanna keep you as a bestie.
loosing you is like loosing everything.
right now, youre closer to me than anything.
youre the LAST thing & i mean the last & final thing that i ever want to loose.
youre the first person i alw think about.
raman's second.
i know he'd probably hate me if he read this.
but really, you are my BESTESTBESTEST BESTIE ever.
pls dont ever, ever leave me.
ILY BESTIE!
my life would be so empty.
pls dont distant yourself.
pls stay as my bestie.
please, ]]'':

No comments: