9.4.08

old people used to tell kiddies piercing their tongue will have several side effects.
1. lost of taste buds.
2. shorter tongue.
3. your tongue will swell into a huge balloon.
4. santa clause wont give you a present.
5. your boyfriend/girlfriend will dump you cus its hard to french.
all that BULLSHIAT.
gah..
&how about eyebrow piercings?
i know if you dont go to a professional to pierce, you WILL go blind.
but i wna get one so badly.
it just looks so yummy.
gimme details about eyebrow piercings preettyy please ?
&not those BULLSHEET that would scare the living daylights outta me.
ty[;
i go ZOMZOMB TH ZOMBIE.
im so HIPPIE:D
woots .
how would you label a scene kid ?
gimme comments.
im just so darn curious.
schs a BORE.
thankyou mr tai for making me stay back so long.
it was SOO enjoyable.
&&mr chen heard me shout FUCKYOUCHEEBAI!
zomg, i pray he doesnt tell mr tai.
he just kept staring me & i pretended to be so darn sad & put my hands on my face.
grandmama's back in the hosp.
shes so stubborn.
ROAR!
stay in that bloody hospital until you GET WELL.
i dont wanna loose you D:
ILR!
cant wait for sunday.

No comments: