8.4.08

whats with maksalehs & their huge bloody ego ?
is it like too BIG for their body?
you bloody ego maniac bitches,
stop trying to act like you fucking care.
when you dont.
just go fuck a wall.
my mood is a total goner right now.
im thinking about what happened in the morning.
mom, youre not even trying to understand me.
i really want you to.
&whats the reason for living if you cant even enjoy your life ?
why bother trying & trying & trying but still, you dont achieve it.
right now i just feel like dying.
& no, im not like those faggots who say "i wanna die right now" just to gain pity & attention.
i really do feel like jumping down.
the door is right infornt of me.
i try so hard to follow Gods words.
but its so hard.
im done trying.
my family dont understand what im going through.
no one does.
no matter how hard i try to explain.
no one BOTHERS listening or trying to understand.
i cant even have a real friend.
how pathetic of me.
gah..
i really feel like dying right now!!!
someone please end my misery.
im having depression.
probably a mild one.
but idc.
im gonna run into that huge mirror of mine,
&crack my skull open.
&&bleed to death.
i dont care where i end up.
i really dont.
i just wanna die right now.

No comments: