4.4.08

passion arts today!
band looks so adorable:D
i had to tape up my shoe.
whatever,
well we did kinda better than i expected:D
butbut, the lightings were AHHH.
anw, aft passion arts.
took the guitar & went home:D
waited for the bus.
was kinda moody.
cus was alone.
&&i absolutely LOATH walking alone AT NIGHT.
anw, boarded the bus.
i stared into blank space, thinking of boyf.
imh. ]:
thn i looked right infront of me.
a family.
one who big groupie darlings chitty chatty aft attending passion arts.
atm, i thought of my parents.
why was i alone?
why didnt they come to cheer me on?
why were they not there when i WANTED them to be?
they knew i was performing,
but they weren't free.
they didnt even make an effort to come.
than i started thinking about my past.
when i used to have concerts in primary sch.
they would be there watching me perform.
those moments were so beautiful.
aft my act, they would come up&tell me how good i was.
my dad would hug me tightly & tell me that he loves me.
mom would compliment me & give me that sweet smile of hers.
if only they were there today like how they alws have been.
at my primary sch concerts.
how i only wish.
i cried all the way throughout the bus trip.
these are the moments that make me wanna smoke.
till my lungs bleed tar.
typing this post makes me cry so badly.
all i want is my parents to love me.
&care for me.
&show me that they love me.
all i want now is a big big hug from them telling me how much they love me.
i really want them here right now.
]':

No comments: