3.4.08

im missing you so badly right now.
im thinking of you every min, every sec.
this is a good torture:D
&&im actually like it.
i alw listen to STOP&STARE.
by one republic.
i rmb that day.
though it was short.
i still loved it.
when i had my subway cookkiiee:D
yum2.
youre the first guy i ever talked about to my sister.
youre the first guy i ever put in my heart&soul into doing you a card.
youre the first guy i ever cried so much tears for.
though its been only awhile, i love you so so much.
i still remember that necklace you gave me.
i was so darn happy!
but when she took it away from me, i teared.
baby, you really mean alot alot to me.
my friends alw ask whos raman.
cus i alw write your name on me hand.
same style, diff colour.
now, its black words with indigo outline.
yst it was brown words with orange outline.
&i say, my boyf:D
&&aft that, i'll think of you the whole darn day.
i made you a letter thingy.
i tried decorating it, but idk if its up to standard.
D:
all i need now is our picture:D
im sorry for so many crap ive done.
right now, im trying to stop it.
i hope you understand. ]:
i miss holding your hand.
when its alw so cold.
(idk why)
i miss our hugs!
i miss hugs overall.
but the best thing is, im missing you terribly right now.
cya on sat darling!
:D
I LOVE RAMAN!

No comments: