24.4.08

JENNA,
sigh.
i have known you for 2-3 yrs.
why do you want us to be more than strangers ?
just friends..
sigh D:
i dont wanna loose u as a bestie.
i was cryin during sch today.
first period during social studies to be exact.
you mean alot to me.
you & fannie are my ultimate darlings.
i hate to be JUST friends.
cus that sucks.
im sorry im alw asking you to go out w me.
& start nagging if u say u cant.
i know i super duper stubborn&selfish.
im sorry for torturing you with my long bloody stories.
im sorry for alw asking you to hang w my buncha friends.
i know youre shy.
i just wanna let my friends get to know my bestie.
thats what im doing with fannie.
im soryr for showing you some marshemellow-ed attitude all the time.
i know it stink bananas.
the same song keeps playing in my hand.
secondhand serenade; why.
im crying my bloodshot eyes out.
idk why.
D:
i just really miss u.
i dont wanna loose a bestie like you my dear.
sigh.
im still trying to understand why youre doing this.
darl, youre NOT in my way.
youre my BESTIE.
you can nvr be in my way.
double sigh.
i <3>

No comments: