15.5.08

gah..i miss my best friends!
okeh,yst, boring.
everyday is boring for me.rp trip.
i was only interested in the last part of the open house.
school of technology arts (or smthg like tt)
id go there if i were in rp.but im def nt gg there.

went ALL the way to bukit panjang to pierce for lauren(again)
guess what, i pierce so friggin slanted.
this is like the first time i pierce for someone slanted TWICE.
gah, im gna help him pierce again.
i feel so much guilt swallowing up my pride maaansxz.
though there aint mucha link.
helping wx pierce soon!:D

& aft tht, was cedar girl's performance at esp.
i think it was alright.lol.
if only they sang AGLEPTA.
tht would hv made it more interesting maaansxz.
&& i just realised waterfront is so purrty at night[:
took v little pics.
camwhoring throughout the bus ride home:D(MUAHAHAHA)
well, my pic w liqun:D
she's so PURRTTYY:D

oh one more thingy.




I LOVE PRWEE-SEE-RAHHHHH!!!!!

No comments: