16.5.08

sigh, im really afraid to show parents my result.
daggers & parangs will start flying.
& the ultimate weapon, the butchers knife.
sigh.
idk why im crying.
cus i nvr studied hard enough ??
cus im alw letting my mom down ??
cus im scared of what they will say & do once they find out my results ??
cus im pretty remorseful right now, that im alw making them sad ??
well all of em's true.
mom called, & i told her i failed my cheena.
& she was like really mad & ferocious(howwever you spell that)
& i told her that i passed my arts, badly.
sigh.
she really sounded as if she wanted to bite my head off.
she asked me if there were any more subs,
i was like, no.
i lied to her.
she wants me to go for cheena tuition.
sigh, im really scared of my dad.
yeh imma chicken right now.
i wna run away!
but i cant D:
cus i have the india trip.
on 24
i wna runaway on 22 night
before 23, ptc.
sadly, i have my india trip on 24.
so i cant runaway.
i dont wanna waste mom's 1k +++ bucks.
but at the same time,
im guttless & scared.
scared - i rather jump down or die in the earthquake that happened in china than face my parents dissapointment.
SIGH!
i really dont dare to tell my mom about my results.
i dont want my dad to go for the ptc.
he's just gna give me a big sigh in the car.
i'd cry.
but i dn wna cry in front of him.
i dont wanna cry infront of anyone.
thats why im crying now.
sigh, daddy God, pls tell me what to do
D':
i want all this to end D:
ppl prob think im being a big baby to cry over small shiat like this.
but its the most important to me NOW.
can i just cut myself & bleed to death?
though what may seem far from possible.
well it's probably what people would usually say.
well just let my bleed till i cant bleed anymore.

No comments: