23.5.08

went for ptc today.
w disappointment overwhelming in his eyes,
he shoke hands w the teacher, & left.
gah..
im sorry papa D:
byebye church.
hello assessments books.


edited}
what happened to the christmas hunkie junkie munkie bestie ?
imy D:
i swear i do.
i havent talked to you in ages.
sigh,what happened to us ?
before sch started, everything was nice.
aft everything started, you started ignoring me.
i was off ur featured list.
i seriously enjoyed gg out w u[:
ure the first guy i went out w.
im serious[;
you dont look 21 to me.
you look awesome.
youre like a teddy bear for me(:
you know how much i missed those times ?
too much it's in-expressable.
how many times do you want me to say imy.
sigh, you dont even seem keen on talking to me anymore.
i doubt you read my blog.
i doubt you even know i have a blog.
now im crying so badly, cus i miss a bestie like you.
what happened to "friends forever" ?
do you how awesome it'll be for us to go out again tgt ?
no, i still havent figure out why you're doing this.
i dont even plan to.
bestie, sigh, IMY.

No comments: