13.7.08


MY KIND OF PEOPLE.

what are you trying to say.

im sorry its so hard for me to change.

but i am trying to.

for you.

but dont you think you saying MY KIND OF PEOPLE is a little too far?

yes you hate them.

but you DONT have to express to me how much you ABHOR them right ?

i have no rights to tell people what kinda music they should like.

i have no rights to judge people.

i have no rights to do ALOT OF THINGS as a human being.

but first of all, you yourself have no rights to LABEL us.

you cant even accept me!

i swear i am trying to change.

but you just dont seem to see it.

instead, you had to say all that.

you alw make me cry so hard i just feel like cutting myself.

im not trying to sound all fucking emo shit.

but inflicting pain on myself is the only way i CAN take away the emotional pain.

im typing this all here instead via sms cus part of me want u to read this,

part of me dont.

so well it's up to you to read this or not.

sat, we're spilling everything out.

No comments: